Re: [RC] URGENT! HOMES NEEDED-40 Arabian horses for sale - NOR CAL - Renie M burnett

I am going to put in my .02 cents here;  these are indeed some extremely well bred Polish and Polish cross horses.  I noticed many were from Denise Borgs' Four Winds Farm and are sired or grandsired by the fabulous stallion *Wiraz.  He is line bred Weilki Szlem, one of the four Ofir sons of which includes *Witez II.  Also, I see a lot of Ariston lines.  I had a mare that was of Ariston lines;  she could slide to a stop and spin, really use her rear end, very big bodied, strong mare, gorgeous head and feet like iron.  IF I was still breeding horses, I would be there in a heartbeat to pick out a few of the older mares.  Hopefully, some of the older horses can be matched to their papers, in case someone wants to start a little breeding.  A disabled husband (and I'm not young anymore) and situations of too many people breeding too many horses made me decide breeding Arabs was non-profitable and often heartbreaking for me.  But, again, these are some well bred animals.  I am contacting any and all I can to help them find homes.  renie