[RC] more info on arab mare - WOLFwmn1031

I guess a little more info would help ,Emmy is 7 years old I dont know her breeding she is about 14' 2" solid chesnut .Her previous owners could not afford to feed her the boarding stable that she was at was closing and the owners said they could not afford her at their new barn . they told me she has had 4 babies all they used her for was a brood mare Emmy is very sensitive, the people that owned her had Quarter horses and did not understand her ,she is a little untrusting at first I dont think these people were very kind to her .Emmy needs  someone who is patient and has expiereince with Arabians.She has taken a swipe at the trimmer but only after having her buttons pushed repetedly,she is saddle broke shes very light I used just my legs to ride her .She has a lot of potential shes just to small for me .I would like for her to go to good home
                                                 Thanks Dawn