Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:41 AM
Subject: [RC] advice needed

I have a new horse that has become downright almost unsafe to ride due to his fighting with flies! In winter and spring he was doing well and I enjoyed riding him but as the fly season set in, I have never seen an obsession this bad with any horse I have ever ridden. Yes, they are bad this year due to rainfall, and I use fly predators, repellants, masks etc. I have heard that garlic and or vinegar in the feed can help. Anyone know the recipe? Or any other answers to this problem?  Thanks for any answers.