Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] Crupper attachment for english saddle - cheval

HI: Does anyone know where I can purchase a crupper adapter for an english saddle? I bought one several years ago but can't find the vendor again. It is a small biothane piece that slips into the gullet channel on the bottom of an english saddle and has a D-ring so that a crupper can be attached easily. Thanks! Bianca


Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp
Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp

Ride Long and Ride Safe!!