[RC] Drag rider needed for Swanton Pacific - Barbara McCrary

I'm sending this to ridecamp as well as Quicksilver groups, as I've had some trouble accessing groups since I changed my e-mail address.
We need 1-2 drag riders to do the section from Bloomquist Flat to Cascade, 31 miles.  Time frame from approx. noon to early evening.  Horses must be fit and riders must be willing to move along, pull flags and signs, and arrive at Cascade no longer than 30 mins. after the last horse.  Please contact me ASAP, as the ride is coming up fast...this coming Saturday.  To anyone who offers, I will send instructions to Bloomquist Flat.

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World"
Phone# 831-423-4572