[RC] Big Horn 100 - OTTOWY

Just reminding everyone that the Big Horn 100 is in two weeks on July 15.

Start time is 4a.m.

  We have added:
1.   GPS coordinates that can be downloaded at the ride site for the entire ride!  YEAH!  Even the new section that will replace Adelaide. (Be careful there might be a line!)

2.   We also have a professinal photographer coming in!  We will still be offering the completion pictures, but it will be nice to have some variety.

3.  We are also going to start marking the trail on Monday so that early arrivers can ride the trail!  If you have something you want marked PLEASE let me know!

4.  We are also at Trapper creek and the Big signs should be up by Monday! (That is for you Laura!)

5.  We are all so excited and can't wait to see everyone!

6.  We also have several "mentors" that are willing to ride with first time riders of the Big Horn 100!  (Thank you Dorothy Sue and friends)

7.  The website is up and running (Bighorn100.com)  Lots of info and stories on there!

8.  We will also be doing a gate to hold at each stop, instead of the straight hour hold.

9.  We have also added over 10 new volunteers this year so we won't be so backed up.

Have a forgotten anything?  Let me know!

Of course, the food will be awesome and the help friendly.  Come ride one of the best (if not the best ride) in the country.

For all of you that have never ridden this ride, we welcome YOU! Please come and see for yourself what a beautiful yet challenging ride it is!  We welcome all!

Patti  Ottowy at Aol dot com