[RC] Moon Me! - GoldenCMK

A reminder to all coming to Moon Me this coming weekend. The Grassland is under a burn ban, so not outside fires... Also bring as much water as you can. There is water in camp but I would like everyone prepared since we are in drought conditions.

Now that all the serious things are said. There are once again rumors galore about the "full moons" over Texas this coming weekend. Riders beware. I would hate to see any horses spoke over an overly "bright" moon.

I have been asked about if there will be Moon Pies again this year for everyone. Yes. We will have Moon Pies. See yall this weekend!

Maria