From: Laney Humphrey [mailto:laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 10:08 PM
To: susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: [RC] Making your own PVC Panels

Susan, are the panels heavy enough for a horse to rub against them
without moving and also to stay in place if a horse sticks his head
through them to get grass on the other side?
laney

Susan Favro wrote:
The panels are either 4' or 5' tall panels. Plus you can electrify the
panels if you like. My 15.2h Paint does fine in the corral. You can take
a look at the system at www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net
<http://www.healthyasahorse.net/> and then click on "Horse Gear: barn,
arena, trail or traveling"

Let me know if you have other questions.

.S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
"Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner"
Voice - 406.864.8000
Fax - 559.272.6093
Mobile - 406.370.6399
E-mail - Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>