Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 10:25 AM
Subject: [RC] Rib out - forgot

One thing I forgot to mention regarding a horse with ribs out of place.  I just learned from one of my other groups a method that a woman who also does massage therapy uses.  She will spray the horse with water and not squeegie off so the horse gets itchy from the running water and will lie down and roll.  She does this about 5 or six times, until the horse rolls all the way over instead of just half way.  It helps to put the ribs back in place.

Ingenious!

cindy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.