Re: [RC] Making your own PVC Panels - Milinda Ellis

Susan,

How tall are these?  My horses could step over what I've seen most people using at rides... (all the more reason for me to use a hot wire to 'discourage' them).

Milinda
Beargrass CBs
Jewett, TX

Susan Favro <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PVC is not UV resistant so it will get brittle and break. It?s also not resistant to lower temperatures so it will get brittle and break. And it if gets whacked or thwacked it will break. So, it?s not the best material for a corral system.

If you?re looking for something that won?t chip, peel, crack or rust, take a look at CarriLite Corrals. I sure have liked them. They?re made of a high-impact resin, are lightweight and stout. They also fold up small so they?re easy to fit in the bed of your truck or in your trailer. I have a 98-gallon fuel tank, a good sized generator and a propane tank in the bed of my truck, and when the gooseneck trailer is hooked up I can still stack 10 panels between the gooseneck and the tailgate. Very convenient. I did find that 10 panels makes for a better size corral the 8 panels. If you?d like more info, let me know. BTW, the manufacturer gives a one-warranty on the panels (highly unusual in the corral industry) and there?s a satisfaction guarantee.

?S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
?Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner?
Voice ? 406.864.8000
Fax ? 559.272.6093
Mobile ? 406.370.6399
E-mail ? Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx