Re: [RC] Leg protection while traveling, pre- and post-ride - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 6/29/2006 10:03:51 PM Central Standard Time, jonnij@xxxxxxxx writes:

Not everyone feels the need to do something with our horses legs after a ride.

Whew!  Glad I'm not alone!  We just clean our guys up, hose them off if there's a hose available, and let them rest and eat.  We don't wrap for travelling, even when going from East Texas to New Mexico.  Never had any problems.

Dawn in East Texas