[RC] horse needs ride from Cut Bank, MT to Texas - Milinda Ellis

Good morning everyone!

I found a horse in Cut Bank MT and need to find a way to get him to Texas.  Is anyone making a trip like that, having extra room in the trailer (he's not an Arabian so he'll need a little more room that maybe what you're used to).

If no one is making that trip, would someone please recommend a trustworthy commercial hauler? I got some bad diesel (Lord, I hope it's that and it's not bad injectors or the turbo going out!!!) and so I'm not too gung-ho to drive up and fetch him myself!!!

Thanks,

Milinda Ellis
Beargrass Cleveland Bays
Jewett, Texas