[RC] easyboot opinions? - Todd Hezeau

Lisa,

They say you can't get the gaiter to work with the pre-2005 boot. I have four of them that says you can. I didn't want to spend the money on new boots when i had perfectly good ones at the house. I had the same problem with throwing the boots so when the gaiters came out I bought 2 gaiters after comparing the sizing charts from the old to the new. My mare uses 0 boots in the pre-2005 so I bought size 1 gaiters an d they work like a charm. You have to drill out the rivet where the cable wheel is and also have to get and extra bag of the long screws but I have used them in a bunch of rides. I have to get a new gaiter for one of the boots cause it's torn but it's lasted a while. Alot cheaper than going out and buying new boots. Just my .02

Safe Riding,
Todd