[RC] Arab pedigree correction - Equus Wolf

Ok I'm a total idiot..
When I read the post with Ibn Moniet el Nefous, I carried over the Ibn in his name for some reason.  My arabs registered name was AD Moniet Arifis.  I'm an absolute idiot.  I'm sorry everyone.  I guess I do need to dye my hair to match my brain for a while (no offense meant to anyone else.. the person that joke is meant for knows who they are :P  )
Jen in SC