From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kathy Kelly
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 11:38 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] July 4th Parade

I am considering decorating Gabriel in red and blue (he's the white) for our local parade.  I have never done this before, and would greatly appreciate any tips on what to use and design ideas.  What fun!  He'll just love the attention and put on a show, I'm sure.

Kathy Kelly

EarthLink Revolves Around You.