[RC] Arab pedigree - Equus Wolf

Ok.. I've been holding my tongue for so long because I hate to bug anyone, but a loong time ago.. ok so not so long ago but 13yrs ago, I had to give my Arab away (I was 16yrs old)  He was, I believe 90% Egyptian, 10% Polish, I could have been lied to, I was young and dumb.  I wish I knew then what I know now, I probably could have fixed him.  His registered name was Ibn Moniet Arifis.  Would there be anyway to find out who his current owner is or something?  I just want to know if he's still living?  He was born in 87?  (like my TB mare was.. strange)  He was born bay, turned gray.  Actually matured 15.3-16hh.  The name from another post Ibn Moniet el Nefous, reminded me of him.
The arabian breeder I bought him from screwed his head all up after I bought him.  I bought him when he was 3.5yrs old.  He was under saddle already-just 3months (now I know it's better to wait even longer but anyway...) but I was only riding him on the flat, very easy hunter frame, walk/trot/canter, and poles on the ground, and out in the field, walk/trot and planned to do nothing else with him for a looong time until he was over 5yrs old.  I planned to take him to clinics and let him look at 6inch high flowers between jump standards so he could look at them and be part of his daily "sights" but never expected it of him.
However, the arabian breeder said I wasn't riding him correctly and made me get off of him after I'd owned him four months and got on him and see-sawed his mouth until his chin was at his chest.  Anytime she saw me on him, she would make me get off of him, "fix" his head, then put me back on him and make me do the same.. I hated it.  Then he started to change.  He became a demon.  Finally I moved him..  By that time, he was a different horse.  I bought him when I was 13.  By the time he was 6, a good trainer wasn't sure she could "repair" him.  That was before equine chiropractors and acupuncturists were easy to find.  He was nasty by that point.  Bless my parents, they spent a LOT of money over a year and a half with this wonderful trainer letting her work with him trying to work him properly to get him over whatever it was that snapped but it never changed.  I would do anything to go back with the knowledge I have now and do it all over.  I would have strapped that womans head down to her chest and made her do hard work like that all day. I loved that horse.  He would have been an awesome endurance horse.  He just loved to go, and didn't have a mean bone in his body until that woman made him stick his chin to his chest.
Anyway, I'd appreciate anything.
Thanks