[RC] Info on Comstock Arabian ride on 10-7-06 wanted - susan cooper

I would like any and all comments on this ride that takes place in Lemmon Valley just outside of Reno.  I am considering this for my first LD, but don't want cliffs, granite trails, or anything "scarey" for me (I'm afraid of heights) or my horse for her first time.
Thanks!
Susan in NV

Happy High Desert Trails

Susan in NV