[RC] Becky's trip - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,
Doing well here in northern Idaho this week. I got a four hour ride in the HooDoo mountains with a local lady today.
I am heading on to Glacier next week and was wondering if anyone lives near there or if anyone would care to come up and do some riding?
Let me know privately and we'll set it up. Does anyone know anything about good riding spots in Glacier?

thanks
Becky