Subject: Re: [RC]   US Chef d' Equipe Announcement
From: "Teri Hunter" <teri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, June 22, 2006 9:15 am
To: <KimFue@xxxxxxx>, <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have to agree with Kim.  The BOD is elected by the voting members.  The BOD picks the committee members.  Since the BOD is elected it is our business.  I am a voting member, so it is my business.   Now whether they tell us the exact reason is another thing, but some explanation is expected.  He is NOT the boss, he is serving the voting membership.... BIG difference.  I am not saying it was a good move or bad, I don't know, but some type of reason for removal should be given.