From: mateef@xxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   easyboot bare
I'm going to give the booted barefoot thing a try. I have 4 new
easyboot bares on order. Where I ride, there is lots of creek crossings and
some fairly muddy spots. There is also lots and lots of rock. Hence the
need for boots. Is it possible to drill a couple of drain holes in the
bottom of the boots? Without compromising their integrity?  I figured
I'd ask those who use them.

Thanks

Sallie in NE Ohio
AERC#15099