Re: [RC] Hill training vs. the flat - SturmRanch

Interesting question - I'll be waiting to see what the experienced folks think.

We train only on hills because of where we live and noticed that at one flat  high dessert ride last year the horses sort of punked out toward the end.  We assumed it was because they just don't get much flat work.  But boy can they climb and descend!

Nancy Sturm