[RC] Itchy Horses - Marcia Nelson

I had an itchy mare arrive here a short time ago that had hair missing on her chest, face and hind end and she would itch all the time. I put her on Smart Pak doses of MSM, Bio Flax and Vita E + Selenium and she is itchy free and her coat is back in. It took less than a month for the changes to happen and there is no green mess to worry about. I just peel the tops off of the little paks and pour it into her beet pulp grain mix. The nice person on the phone at Smart Pak recommended this and it did indeed work. Their number: 800 461-8898 and www.smartpakequine.com Good luck, it worked for me.