Re: [RC] Beer and Sweating - SandyDSA

I recall years ago when I was studying for my Masters in Phys of Ex one of my Professors told the class (Environmental Phys of Ex) that beer is an excellent electrolyte replacer, and that one beer a day when one is working hard actually is good for your system - but he said the problem is that people tend to save them all for Saturday night:).  in reality, equal quantities of beer and water can replace the E's and the fluids needed to disperse the beer.