Re: [RC] Anhydrosis - agilbxr

We have had good luck using beer.  A friend of mine has a paint gelding that she bought as a three year old that doesn't really sweat, just a little bit on his neck. She does give him the 1ac, and in the summer, he gets a beer every day.  He likes it, and it seems to work.  He will at least sweat enough not to overheat standing still (we live in north florida).  And if you forget his beer in the morning, you can see a difference in the afternoon.  It's kind of interesting actually....

Of course, Kim will tell you she does buy him the cheap beer.  She keeps the good stuff for herself.  I keep trying to tell her she's being selfish...

Juli and the Herd-who all sweat just fine, thanks