RE: [RC] USEF to Replace Chef d'Equipe - Tom Sites

This one has the smell of politics, and i bet a disgruntled rider who didn't make the Team.

Everything i heard and read about Tom Johnson was glowing and positive.  So what did he do wrong?  Pissed somebody off most likely.

Just when i was going to bet on the USA at the WEC because i thought we had the best TEAM and Trail to compete in 10 years and the politcal persuasion develops.  I would hope the TEAM stands behind Tom on this one.  ts