From: "Teri Hunter" <teri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Exercises for riders - Curves

My regiment consists of 25 situps in the morning before I go out to do the
barn chores.  While the horses are munching on their grain I do 10 to 15
minutes on the elyptical (sp) machine.  Then I go to work.  In the evening
while the horses are munching on their grain I do 10 to 15 minutes on the
elyptical machine.  My machine is inside the barn area.  Then before I go to
bed I do 25 situps.  I guess I am a tightwad and don't want to spend the
time or money at the gym.  If you make yourself do it every day, by week 2
you feel guilty if you miss one day.  It is an easy habit to get into like
brushing your teeth.