[RC] Saddle for swaybacked horse - Skyla Stewart

YES! I just got my 25 year old horse back, after about 5 years of not riding, due to his build and no saddle to fit. I have a Specialized. Just yesterday I was able to readjust this saddle, as the old mans back is changing with the riding he is getting now. You or your fitter, can make as much or little rocker as needed, and shim for side to side also. For your little horse, you can file down the pads at a angle to help shorten the front to back, or if really needed, you can cut back the tree itself. This saddle has given back to me, and my old boy, something I thought was only a memory. We are have MORE fun together now then should be legal. :o)

Skyla and AW Habod-25 still kickin-and built a bit like a bowl.