[RC] PS 100 Mile Horse Program - KimFue

Hi,
   Please send me your updated mileage and the number of 100s completed during the 2nd quarter by June 30th.  I would like to update the 100 mile website the first week of July.  Along with updating the 100 mile information, I will also post new award winners.

Please send me any pictures or 100 mile ride stories you would like on the website.

Kim