Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3892 - EventXC

In a message dated 6/14/06 12:52:08 AM, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I refuse to use anything made by Fort Dodge, because of them, I lost
my beloved horse.

I have not trusted Ft. Dodge for several years, even before they were cited by the FDA for 'failure to follow good manufacturing procedures'.  I don't think they were on the up and up about the WNV vaccine, they were the manufacturers of Proheart 6 (pulled 2 years ago by FDA due to canine deaths) and now this issue with the rabies vaccine.  They have been less than entirely truthful about the Lyme vaccine for dogs and their corona vaccine was a 'vaccine looking for a disease'.  Their track record says it all for this veterinarian who views most drug companies with a jaundiced eye.  Just wait until Michael Moore comes out with his next movie about the pharmaceutical companies in this country.

Kim  Henneman, DVM, CVA, CVC

ANIMAL HEALTH OPTIONS
Kimberly Henneman, DVM, CVA, CVC
3070 W. Rasmussen Rd. Suite 250