[RC] New to ridecamp and endurance - DevaDogs

Hi all,
   I just joined a little bit ago and wanted to introduce myself. First : thanks for all of the great info and stories.
  My farrier suggested endurance riding to me last year and I just got my prospective candidate last month. An Arab/QH mare. She's just 2.5 now, so I've got lots of time to work with her. I haven't had mare in a looooooooong time. She's a pistol! Nice ground manners so far and she had lots of handling and good care prior to me. Great legs and feet and she was sold to me because of my interest in endurance.
  My extended equine family also includes 2 QH geldings and a Percheron/Friesian 2 yr old gelding.
  I spend a lot of time trail riding and my QH's love to go off the beaten path.
  I'm excited to get involved in the sport and I hopefully will meet a lot of you  someday.
  My horses are in Montana, where my very patient and understanding husband takes care of them. I travel back and forth from there and California. I don't get as much time on them as I would like, but I'm the one with a horse obsession and I have to work.
  I'm in Sanders County, Trout Creek and we have loads of trails up behind our property to ride on FS land. Anyone near me - send me an email to come out and ride. None of my friends like to ride for more than a couple of hours at a time. I'll be up in a couple of weeks until the 15th of July.
  I would also like to offer to volunteer if anyone needs help at Tevis. Anything I can do to learn and get involved would be great. I'll be in California during that time and can take the weekend off to come up.
  Deirdra and KC, Poncho, Cisco and Dutch