[RC] sunriver 100 & NV moonshine - TARA C ROTHWELL

Just wanted to throw this out. I live in Portola, CA (50 miles NW of Reno) and will be traveling to the sunriver 100 this weekend. Have room for horse and rider if anyone wants to go and share gas expenses.

NV moonshine was an awesome race. My horse and I had so much fun galloping though desert under the moonlight. I wish there were more full moon races----fits into the schedule of a busy single mom with 2 boys in baseball---last game ended at 4pm and we were at ride camp by 6pm on Sat!

Tara