Re: [RC] RC Trivia/Newest Equestrian Sport - April Allison

yep, helmets are not required. My daughter wears one though. She likes her helmet. Says she only feels like a "REAL" horsewoman with her helmet on.

Hi April....for clarification....they wear eye and ear protection but not required to wear helmets?  Sorry, I just get disgusted with equestrian sports that involve children, that don't require helmets...remember, as a parent, you can INSIST she wear a helmet when riding...just my little rant for the day <g>
Karen