Re: [RC] Mary Lutz - Mary Ann Spencer

This is so sad.  Thanks for the update.  We all need to remember this could happen to any of us.  Each day is precious.  Also another reason for wear good head gear.  Another slant of life:  better to go doing what we enjoy than vegetating in some nursing home....... IMHO.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Mary Lutz

Hi guys:  please refer to the posting on the USEF's website.  It seems that Friday Mary went for a ride on her birthday, suffered some kind of head trauma and was killed.  The US endurance world has lost a hard worker and avid supporter.

Kim Henneman, DVM

ANIMAL HEALTH OPTIONS
3070 W. Rasmussen Rd. Suite 250

Park City , UT 84098