[RC] Mary Lutz - EventXC

I would like to extend my deepest condolences to the family and friends of Mary.  When I was in Dubai last year, she treated me with the utmost respect and went out of her way to make sure that glitches with hotels were under control, while at the same time, schmooz for money for the team and keep everything else going.  It was the first time I had a chance to really see all she did for the USEF Endurance Team; she will be a difficult act to follow.

Kim Henneman, DVM, CVA, CVC

Animal Health Options
Kimberly Henneman, DVM, CVA, CVC
3070 W. Rasmussen Rd. Suite 250