[RC] Looking for Barbara Strickland - Barbara McCrary

Does anyone know Barbara Strickland?  I have a sweatshirt with her name and her horse's name, "Sun Tiki" on it.  She completed the Swanton Pacific 75 in 2002 to earn it.  I do not keep a long-running database for all riders, but I wish I had, as I would like to return her sweatshirt to her.
This sweatshirt was left at Swanton Pacific last year and no one has claimed it.  She apparently is not a current AERC member, because I already did a member "lookup."  No such name in AERC records.

Can anyone help me out?

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World"
Website: http://users.wildblue.net/bigcreekranch/

See our website for information, photos, and a printable ride entry