RE: [RC] NorthWind Challenge Canadian Championship +100 FEI*** - stephteeter

Title: NorthWind Challenge Canadian Championship +100 FEI***
Here's a message from Canada:
-----Original Message-----
From: joann.kearnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:joann.kearnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 11:08 AM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NorthWind Challenge Canadian Championship +100 FEI***

Along with two other friends, we are hosting the NorthWind Challenge Canadian Championship + a 100 FEI*** santioned event.  You can view all of the details on our website: www.northwindchallenge.com.  We would love to welcome you to our part of the world.  We are located in a small area close to Buckingham, Quebec, Canada?about 1 1/2 hrs from Montreal and about 1 hour from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.  We have hosted the above ride for the past 5 years and always get great reviews.  We offer down-home hospitality, good food and great trails. We sure hope you can pack up and join us for what promises to be a great Canadian weekend??Best regards, Joann?and if you need any further info please e-mail me.

joann.kearnan -at- servicecanada.gc.ca