[RC] TV coverage of ride - Myna Cryderman

Spruce Woods Endurance Ride

July 8th and 9th, 2006

25/50/100 miles in one day.

AERC sanctioned.

The 2006 edition of the Spruce Woods endurance rides promises to be a great event. CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp.) is making a TV documentary about endurance riding and is using the Spruce Woods ride as one of the events they are covering. They are  traveling to the Tevis, in California as well.  This is going to be a high budget TV special so why not come and be part of promoting our sport. We would like to make this look like the fun family sport that it is so the more the merrier.  There will be a 25/50/100 mile AERC sanctioned ride on July 8th and a 25/50 on July 9th.  We are planning a potluck group supper on Saturday evening to help display the great camaraderie of the sport, so please come and participate.

These trails are always well marked and the campsite has electricity and showers. We will be using different trails each day for the 25 and 50 mile events. Spruce Woods Park is located in east /west center of the province about 50 miles from the US border.

For further information please cal or email Myna Cryderman 204-534-2390 or mcryderm@xxxxxxx