Re: [RC] [RC] Older - Ibiteraaarr

Ha!  I got you beat. 1979 here. :)  I did get a chance to "experience" the 60's one Friday evening earlier this year when my mother and I sat out on the back porch sipping cocktails and listening to several different versions of Iron Butterfly's "Inagodavita" or however you spell it. I think I read that "In the Garden of Eden" was written largely under the influence of mass amounts of alcohol. That explains a lot, I suppose. But I very much enjoyed it :)

Best Regards,
Liz Dorner
SW Region