[RC] Back Country Horsemen of North Georgia - Jim Holland

The Back Country Horsemen of North Georgia, an affiliate of the Back Country Horsemen of America is being organized to preserve your right to ride your horses and mules on public lands in the North Georgia Mountains.  Please show your support, become a member and attend our organizational meeting.  Your children and grandchildren will thank you!

The organizational meeting of the Back Country Horsemen of North Georgia will be held at Cornett Ranch in Ellijay, Georgia on Thursday, June 29th at 7:00PM EST.  If you cherish your “Right to Ride” we need you!  The future of trail riding in the Chattahoochee National Forest depends on you and your support for trails.  Please make plans to attend our meeting.  For directions and additional information, go to:

http://www.bchng.org/Next%20Meeting.htm

HELP US GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE MEETING. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FLYER HERE, SEND IT TO YOUR HORSE GROUPS AND POST IT IN LOCAL FEED STORES, TACK SHOPS, AND OTHER APPROPRIATE PLACES.  IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF BCH, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ATTEND THIS MEETING TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

One of our privileges as free Americans is to be active in the decisions that affect our lives.  The Chattahoochee National Forest s is now closed to horses except on designated trails or roads.  You involvement and support is very important to insure that we can continue to ride on our public lands.  A membership form is available on the website.

Contact:

Susan Williams Shedd

Email – susan@xxxxxxxxx     or call   (706) 838-0392

Visit our Website at: http://www.bchng.org