[RC] interesting fly spray option?? heard from a friend - April Allison

There is a pony at the barn where my daughter works who has terrible sweet itch allergies. They have tried everything to keep the flies off but nothing has worked on Toby.  His owner was recently told about something she hadn't tried. So in desperation, she tried it.    IT WORKS   on the pony anyway. Not a fly or gnat in sight. Sweet itch clearing up beautifully.  A little expencive for my whole crew, but I'm going to try it on the one with sensitive skin who reacts to everything else. What is it?
Amber Romance Body Spray from Victoria's Secret
You get some really interesting looks walking into the barn with victoria's secret bags,hehe.
April