[RC] moving to Jacksonville, Fl - Lee Clarke

Hi Ridecampers.

Got the news that we will be relocating to Jacksonville, FL sometime late summer/or early fall.  I have three arabs that will be coming with us.  In a perfect world I would like to have pasture board, trail access and parking for my truck and trailer.  All of the horses are uncomplicated and easy keepers.  Also looking for the occasional training partner.

Thanks for your help.
Lee Ann Clarke and the crew