[RC] NEW-FreeWest Enduro saddle pad by Equipedic - Candace L. Kahn

Hi All,

    I have worked with Equipedic to design a saddle pad for the new Freeform FreeWest Enduro saddle.  This new pad, exclusive to Action Rider Tack, will be shown at the Western States Expo in Sacramento.  Come see us in Building C, booth 3422-20. We will have Freeform Saddles, Barefoot Saddles, HAF saddle pads, Zilco Tack, Easyboot Bares and Epics and lots, lot more.  See you in Sacramento.

Candy

With Warm Regards,

Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE!

U.S. Importer & Distributor of Freeform Saddles

www.freeformsaddles.com

www.actionridertack.com

541-899-0151 or 877-865-2467