From: "Rob Losey" <jrlosey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   half arab x arab cross

Hi Pauline,

I have a question. When you said all horses participating must be =
registered. Do they are need to be pure blood? Here in the USA, land on =
free enterprise, and anything for a buck, we even have a grade horse =
registry. If someone thought they could make a dollar on it, there would =
be a dead horses registry. So you could register your favorite horse =
even after it has pasted away.

You said all horses participating must be registered. In France can you =
register all horses? Just curious !

Rob and Annabelle