Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] half arab x arab cross

Pauline,

It may not mean anything to Maryann, but I found your post to be very interesting, even though I do not and never will compete on a FEI level, and its an almost certainty that I will never move to France.  Heck, being a small breeder of foundation Appaloosas in Oklahoma, we never thought we would ever export a horse outside the USA.  But this spring we did just that, shipping a 3 year old filly to her new home in England. And what a learning experience that was.

Are there endurance rides in France that are not FEI but similar to our AERC rides?

Cheers to you Pauline and 'appy trails.....................................Merry

Pvan19@xxxxxxx wrote:
well.... I think it gives an idea of where our sport is or could be heading to in the future - so potentially relevant to all other 'endurance' countries?

I thought it might be interesting for some people to hear about a different system and it's recent changes

apparently that's not the case

Pauline