Re: [RC] Top of The Rock and lost (now found) horses at Chicken Chase - Karen L.

Daunna,

Congratulations on finding your horses alive and well!  I am very happy for you and your horses.

I am looking forward to joining you at Top of the Rock.  Just a reminder to everyone that Top of the Rock is being held at Bill Wilson's farm outside Henryville, Indiana tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.  The weather is supposed to be great both days, with projected high of only 80 degrees.  This is great news since it has been at or almost 90 degrees here since last weekend.  The trails are in great shape, with lots of water in the creeks.  I was out at Bill's yesterday, and his pasture has recovered beautifully from the beating it took due to rain at Chicken Chase.  All that mud is gone!

Duanna, thanks to the ASAV for providing dinner on Saturday.  I am sure you will have a lot of hungry peope to feed!

The ride meeting is tonight.  Hope to see you all there!

Karen Lynd

Shagyaarabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to thank all the ridecampers for their help in naming the Shagya 25 mile ride a few months ago.  It is a go this coming Saturday, June 3, at the McAfee's ride.
The First National Shagya Distance Challange will be held June 3 for the East Coast Trophy. The ASAV, Shagya sponsoring organization, will be serving food, probably hamburgers and bratts and hot dogs, etc. , for the whole camp on Sat after noon-time to be announced, when most all the riders get in.  So bring your chair and a drink and join us to celebrate our great horses.  Hope to see you all there.

Hey, my escapees from the Chicken Chase were found on Memorial Day, five weeks total in the woods.  Skinny as a rail but seem to be doing well.  We won't ride them as the vets would say horse abuse.

Daunna Sellers
www.shagya-arabs.com
I cannot change the direction of the wind but I can trim my sails!!!