Re: [RC] Appaloosa Horse Club 2006 National Championship Appaloosa Endurance Ride - Merry Wicklund

LOL Sharon............good point.  But "spots that trot" rhymes so nicely. *grin*  Appys also walk, canter and gallop. And some DO gait.  I have just been reading through the recent posts on gaited horses and will be posting some info on that subject shortly.
I am sure that Bill and "Thunder" will have a great time!

Staying at home and taking care of business..................................Merry

Sharon Levasseur <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
..."a callout for all "spots that trot" to join up"...

Ahhhhhhh, yes, but what are you going to do about including the "spots that
gait"? LOL [tongue firmly in cheek]

Have a great time!!

-Sharon L.

Quoting Merry Wicklund :