From: "Kathy Copeland" <ponyup1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   female question

Okay so I know it sounds crazy but Duck tape.  Got this out of and Endurance
news on all the uses for Duck tape.  Tried it, loved it.  Just put a strip
of duck tape on the outside of your panties along the crotch area and it
totally keeps things under control.  You can or not then use any creams or
whatever for backup but the tape works great. Go Figure.

Team slow Poke

Kathy Copeland