Re: [RC] Horses and weed - Kristine Johnson

You know, this might explain why my horse is sooooo laid back ! I thought he was just lazy, but maybe he's just stoned <LOL>

Kristine - MN

RDCARRIE@xxxxxxx wrote:
Are you talking about regular old weed of any kind, or Weed?  You know, Weed...the "commercial" stuff that gets people busted when they're caught with it?  It grows in ditches???

Dawn in East Texas