Re: [RC] Smooth Traveling Arabs - SandyDSA

well shoot, it is all individual - I have one mare, CMK and an athlete who we call the Jackhammer. Nuff said on her. we also have a 21 year old SE stallion who is very smooth and even in his movement - a Nationals Qualifier in western, hunt - and superb dressage horse - nice movement. Also have a 10 year old Fadjurs Prize daughter who is like riding a sofa...SMOOOOTH as Exlax! You can sit and extended trot on this girl who we call the Tourist. Our black CMK mama girl is 14.3 and has gentle, sweeping and rather typical movement for her breeding - a little lilt but a soft mare landing. Pretty and light, but not too bouncy. All individual.