RE: [RC] announcing new mft stud cold- Travlin Jazz Man - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

What an adorable colt!  Will he stay black?

Enjoyed your story.  I didn’t find anything braggadocio about it.  I doubt anyone cared that a gaited a horse was behind them…some folks just don’t care for someone “following” themJ  I think you handled the criticism well.  Keep conditioning your horse and keep going to rides and your efforts will earn others’ respect.  Great job!

Jannelle, who rides Arabians but thinks that gaited horses look sooo comfortable the older I get!

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499

541-849-2460